The Philips DiamondClean White Electric Toothbrush is making everything easier when it comes to your oral health by using sonic technology while brushing away the plaque from your mouth and stimulating the gums by exuding a lubricating fluid. This electric toothbrush uses a brush head with bristles shaped as diamonds; also, you have five brushing modes you can use while brushing your teeth and a Quadpacer and Smart Timer to make sure the brushing process is equal for the entire mouth.
By making use of the sonic technology, this toothbrush has thirty-one thousand brush strokes per minute, which helps you to clean your teeth and your gum line better until you achieve better oral health. The Philips DiamondClean removes any stains of tobacco, coffee, alcohol, or tea, rendering your teeth sparkling white.
This product’s modern design is also impressive and you’ll be amazed by the look and feel after you see it.
With This Package
This box contains the Philips Sonicare HX9332/05 DiamondClean White Electric Toothbrush, two DiamondClean brush heads, a charging glass, a USB charging travel case, and instructions.
What you can achieve by using it:
- White teeth in just a week
- Healthy gums in around two weeks
- More plaque removed each day
- Patented sonic technology drives fluid to stimulate gums
- Dual charging system, which includes the USB charging travel case and the charger glass
(Back to Top)
You’ll receive one Standard DiamondClean and one Compact DiamondBrush head, but you can buy any other brush. You’ll need to change your brush head when the color of the diamond shaped bristles is fading.
This is one of the best things about the Philips HX9332/05 DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush. You have FIVE cleaning modes that you can use: Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care, and Sensitive. The product has an illuminated display which shows the selected mode.
Clean: This cleaning mode is the standard two-minute clean.
White: Helps you to get rid of any stains and achieve a clean mouth and white teeth.
Polish: This mode is used to get a nice smile by polishing your teeth and giving them more brightness.
Gum Care: This is the three-minute mode which will improve your gingival health.
Sensitive: If you have sensitive teeth, then this is the mode you should use.
Using these five cleaning modes can help you to get very good results in just one to two weeks. You’ll see a huge improvement of your oral health with whiter teeth and healthy gums.
Smart Timer and Quadpacer
These are the two timers that you can use to know when to brush another side. While using the Smar Timer, you’ll get a beep at the end of those two minutes which are recommended when brushing your teeth. The Quadpacer will give you a beep every thirty seconds and indicates that you need to change the side you are brushing.
(Back to Top)
With the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean, the battery indicator on the toothbrush lets you know when the charge is running low.
It includes a dishwasher-safe glass for charging your toothbrush and rinsing your mouth. The portable travel case plugs into either a wall outlet or a USB port.
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush comes with nice technology to charge the battery. You can charge the toothbrush by using the charging glass. The rechargeable lithium-polymer battery is known to last for around forty-two uses (almost three weeks) after each single charge. When the power is running low, the battery indicator will show you that.
Another way to charge the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush is by using the USB travel case. I know this is also something new along with the charging glass, but the toothbrush case allows you to connect to your laptop via USB. This way you can take the toothbrush anywhere you want.
(Back to Top)
At this point, there are more than 1800 customer reviews for Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush just on Amazon, so there are thousands of people using it. Also, most of these people have confirmed the power of this toothbrush and that they achieved better mouth health and whiter teeth.
Pros & Cons
(Back to Top)
The best things when using this Philips toothbrush are:
- The perfect dental care offered is one of the biggest positives
- Whitens teeth quickly
- Easy to use and replace the brush head
- Great battery life for a rechargeable toothbrush
- Most people are saying that this toothbrush doesn’t irritate their gums
- Very powerful and easy to pack when you are travelling
Anyway, there are also some negative sides and here they are:
- The handle is a little too smooth and you need to be careful not to let it slip from your hand.
- There are some difficulties if you want to change your cleaning mode while brushing already because there is just one button to do that and you need to remember how many times you pushed that button. So, you can’t see the mode indicator while brushing. Anyway, there is also one more solution for that: look in the mirror to see the indicator.
- The price of this electric toothbrush is also a negative factor for some people, but if you can afford it then this should not be a problem and we are sure you’ll see the difference.
(Back to Top)
Our advice while using the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush is to use it at least two times a day to ensure your oral health.
Also, to solve the problem of changing the cleaning mode while brushing your teeth you can memorize how many times pressed the button or just look in the mirror to see the indicator.
Make sure you change your brush head when the current brush head color is fading to ensure you’ll keep the toothbrush’s performance at a high level.